headless Bass fanned fret
This headless bass is a custom creation, designed by the bassist. We worked together to define the curves of the swamp ash body and the electronic characteristics.
This Behemoth Headless bass is also Fanned Fret. The multi-scale gives a different tension on the low strings, resulting in a more precise and responsive sound. The neck is made of figured maple and wenge with a Pale Moon Ebony fingerboard.
The headless bass system used combines 5 fixed bridges with a custom handcrafted brass string block.
The active electronics of the bass are very comprehensive. Each humbucker pickup has a 3-way selector to manage coil splitting and phase, as well as a master selector to turn the pickups on/off. The East 3-band active preamp controls the low, parametric mid, and high frequencies, as well as passive tone and pickup balance.
- General :
- Model : Behemoth
- Type : Headless Bass Fanned Fret
- Number of strings : 5
- Number of frets : 24
- Scale : 34.5-36.5″ Fanned Fret
- Body :
- Material : Swamp Ash Solidbody 2 pieces
- Pickguard : Black Matte
- Electronic plate : Wood
- Neck :
- Type : Bolt-on 7 pieces
- Material : Flamed Maple + Wenge
- Profile : C
- Dimensions : 20mm (fret 1) – 22mm (Fret 12) – Nut 43mm – Fret 24 : 55mm
- Fretboard : Pale Moon Ebony
- Radius : 20″
- Frets : Inox Medium Jumbo + Fret Zero
- Inlays : Luminlays
- Nut : Bone
- Trussrod double + Carbon Fiber Rods
- Pickups :
- Nordstrand Zen Blade 5
- Electronic :
- East Uni Pre 4
- Switch : 3 Positions per pickups + 3 positions
- Jack : Switchcraft
- Accastillages :
- Tuners : T4M Headless
- Head Piece : Custom Brass String Block
- Buttons : East
- Straplock : Dunlop Flush
- Finish :
- Black Satin Open Pores
- Weight :
- 4 kg
- Hardcase or Mono M80 Included
Custom guitars base price : $3750 USD – Hard Case Included
Price for this guitar : $5335
[SOLD OUT] Available on order.
Contact us to configure the guitar that suits you best. You can also consult the list of options to create your own custom guitar.